Insane Realms Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

josephbrown1492's application

Go down

josephbrown1492's application Empty josephbrown1492's application

Post  joeybot500 May 12th 2015, 02:51

hey my name is joseph
brown my ingame name is josephbrown1492

I am 13 years old I am applying for the rank builder

I have played minecraft for probably 2-3 years I first learned about mikes realms when my cousin (cakepig01) introduced me to it

I have been playing since that time around a month

in the survival realms I have done nothing
I have made many great things in creative like the maze a castle underground tunnels and a modern house (with redstone)

as of now no admins approve of my promotion (unless you count my cousin)

the server is a small server that focuses on adventures and survival it has several ballons that teleport you to realms where you can be creative and build or adventure in your epic journey for awesomeness

I want to join this staff rank because I love the server and I love building I also want to better help my cousin finish the arena

I think I should be accepted because I am very dedicated I WILL help the server grow and me and my cousin are a unstoppable team and I would never abuse my powers

depending on where I am (I will be taking a vacation this summer) I will dedicate up to 6-10 hours a week or more to moderating/building various things

I possess many building skills and some (not much) redstone skill

I am always building and love it very much

i do swear to help all the members and admin alike
to have as much enjoyment as they can i do swear to be polite to everyone on the chat or otherwise

i also swear to be fair in my moderation and not kick or report anyone unfairly

i also swear to not abuse my powers and will do everything i can do help  Wink

Thank you for considering and I am looking forward to playing more with all of you Wink

I also do minecraft videos if you want to hear me and what I am like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

joeybot500

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

josephbrown1492's application Empty Re: josephbrown1492's application

Post  joeybot500 May 13th 2015, 07:33

joeybot500 wrote:hey my name is joseph
brown my ingame name is josephbrown1492

I am 13 years old I am applying for the rank builder

I have played minecraft for probably 2-3 years I first learned about mikes realms when my cousin (cakepig01) introduced me to it

I have been playing since that time around a month

in the survival realms I have done nothing
I have made many great things in creative like the maze a castle underground tunnels and a modern house (with redstone)

as of now no admins approve of my promotion (unless you count my cousin)

the server is a small server that focuses on adventures and survival it has several ballons that teleport you to realms where you can be creative and build or adventure in your epic journey for awesomeness

I want to join this staff rank because I love the server and I love building I also want to better help my cousin finish the arena

I think I should be accepted because I am very dedicated I WILL help the server grow and me and my cousin are a unstoppable team and I would never abuse my powers

depending on where I am (I will be taking a vacation this summer) I will dedicate up to 6-10 hours a week or more to moderating/building various things

I possess many building skills and some (not much) redstone skill

I am always building and love it very much

i do swear to help all the members and admin alike
to have as much enjoyment as they can i do swear to be polite to everyone on the chat or otherwise

i also swear to be fair in my moderation and not kick or report anyone unfairly

i also swear to not abuse my powers and will do everything i can do help  Wink

Thank you for considering and I am looking forward to playing more with all of you Wink

I also do minecraft videos if you want to hear me and what I am like  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv6UyTGqNoTD0NvnlxAj9KA
I have since done quite a bit in survival and am soon looking to build a path from my modern mansion to the admin village

joeybot500

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down